Friday, November 11, 2005

FijiOne

I've added some Fiji-centric links to the sidebar. If you ever wonder what I'm watching on tv, now you can check. FijiOne the only channel you get without cable. (Even with cable you only get four channels and one is sports). It's actually quite nice to have only one channel. You never wonder if there is something better on, you never miss your shows because you're watching something else. I was talking to another expat and she agreed. She said that when she's at home at her mother's in Canada with supercable, she'll click through all the channels, find there's nothing on and lament that she's missing Shortland Street. Which is this terrible Australian soap opera, but it's on every night so you can't help but fall into it.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean NZ soap opera.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger rose said...

Indeed I do, I hadn't realized it at the time. I still miss Shortland Street. Somebody please youtube it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home