Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Boring Photos


Well, I'm not known for taking very good photos. But I do know that when I was doing research on moving to Fiji, I was very curious as to what my house might look like. So I offer up these boring photos of the interior of our new abode. Above is the bedroom, the bed is always made because I have to pay someone to do it. Left to my own devices I'd not make my own bed or pay anybody to do it either. When my ship comes in (I love being able to say that legitemately) we will have our own bed and bedding.


And this is the living room area, I must admit to loving the Gilligan's Island style furnishing, but the seats aren't all that comfortable.



This is what it looks like to watch TV!


This is the back porch, which is why I couldn't resist getting this place. Yes, that is the Pacific Ocean you're looking at!


More of the backyard, it's fenced from the public beach access just behind the house.


Here's the living room again, looking out onto the back porch.


And this is the spacious kitchen! Another big plus for me.


This is actually a couple of blocks away from the house, looking into the ocean from the public park at Suva Point. If you continued along this course you would eventually end up on the other side of the fence on my backyard.


Same spot, but looking in the other direction. At this park there is also playground equipment and a Kiosk selling icecream, soda, cigarettes and delicious fish 'n' chips.


My backyard, right on the other side of the fence. I see kids climb this very palm tree and get nervous.


And this is what it looks like from the front of the house.


This is the "vacant lot" near my house. Perhaps less depressing than most other vacant lots, but there's still plenty of rotting garbage.

3 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI ROSE, I LOVE THE NEW HOUSE!!!!! IT SOOOOOO COOL....IM DEFINATELY BE THE FIRST TO BE VISITING!!!

MISS YAS....K

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, Rolo's apartment is almost empty...table gone, only 1 loveseat and entertainment center gone!!!! He is moving along!!! Only waiting for plane ticket!!!!

As for me, will be moving in wid LIZ by this Dec.1st....need outta elenita's grasp.... Still hangin wid bling-bling. He will be free this week...no more bracelet on leg..yahooo for me.....

All here the same....we all miss you!!!!
Rolo is alomost there...hang in there!!!!!!
Take care for now......Kay

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger laminar_flow said...

Is that Suva point area?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home